Built between 1895 and 1900, this two-story vernacular L-galleried cottage is known locally as the crown jewel of Bay St. Louis. A gable-on-hip roof, wraparound porch and stained-glass window announce the period, and the original clapboard and beadboard survive inside and out.
The house came through both Camille and Katrina and has since been restored with real historical sensitivity by an owner who works as an interior designer. A screened porch looks over an English herb garden, and one of Old Town's oldest oaks shades the lot.
A rear guest cottage adds a separate 480-square-foot one-bedroom, one-bath retreat, not counted in the living area. A custom boathouse and garage carries blacksmith hardware and a 1900s weathervane cupola. The property has been featured on the Bay St. Louis Holiday Home Tour and in the Sun Herald.






















